GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to goods sold by ANELIXIS LTD from its online store
The visit and use the services of the website http://led.dhaliaplus.com/ implies full acceptance of the following general terms.
The Company reserves the right to modify, add and modify the content or services of the website and these terms, whenever it deems necessary and without prior notice, announcing them through its website.
The Company is committed to accuracy, the truth of the information listed in the online store, both as regards the identity of the company and the services provided through the online store, transactions. The Company, in the context of good faith is not liable and is not bound for errors due to an error in the recording of electronic data in the store.
All website design, text, graphics, and everything that is on the site is belongs to the property of the Company.
Is not permitted any copying, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transmission, downloading, or misleading the public about the real provider of the content of this website. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of the Company.
The Company undertakes to ensure the security and integrity of the data it collects about users of its website. The Company has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users provide on its website or in any other medium, such as:
1. Only authorized employees have access to information of your transaction and only when necessary, eg for processing your requests.
2. The Company does not disclose customer information and transactions, unless written authorization from them or that a court decision or other public authority.
3. In the event that the Company uses third parties to support its systems, ensure the guarantee of confidentiality.
4. The Company complies under the current legislation on protection of personal data.
These procedures protect user data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to certify that the information is accurate and used properly.
Limitation of Liability
The Company, without warrant, and therefore not liable, making the maximum effort to ensure the information and all content are governed by the maximum accuracy, clarity, timeliness, completeness, accuracy and availability. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall any liability of the Company for any damage caused to the visitor / user as a 'result of the use of our website.
The Company in no way guarantees the uninterrupted and error-free provision of services and content, or even the lack of "bugs", whether its web site or any other site or server through which you receive the contents of .
Responsibility of the User
The visitor / user of our website should Greek, European and refrain from any illegal or improper use of content and services of our website, such as:
• Post, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit, any Content that is unlawful, for any reason, causes a breach and damage to the Company or any third party breach confidentiality or confidential information of any person.
• Send an e-mail or otherwise transmit, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equipment in any software or hardware computers.
• Harassment of third parties in any way.
• Collect or store personal data about other users.
Any damage caused to our website or generally resulting from poor or improper use of the services by the user / visitor goes back to his sole responsibility.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS